Different ways to give at Westwood Church
(SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO)
1. Electronically: Many people now give to the church via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and there are a few convenient ways to do that.
A NOTE ABOUT CREDIT CARDS
While we are pleased to accept your gifts through any method you choose, please consider these two thoughts when using a credit card for tithes and offerings:
• Although many pay off their credit cards each month, many also do not. We do not want to encourage anyone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church.
• With electronic transfer (ACH or your banks on-line bill pay), your entire gift goes to the church. When using a credit card, as much as 3% of your gift can go to the credit card company.
2. Sunday Offering: An offering is received during services from the Westwood Church Family as an act of obedience and worship. Cash or checks can be placed in the offering basket. Regular attenders receive a set of envelopes mailed to their home. These envelopes have a pre-printed "giving number" which allows the church to quickly and accurately record contributions for tax receipt purposes. Click here to request pre-printed giving envelopes.
3. Through the Mail: Checks can be mailed to the church (please include your giving number, if possible):
5719 Walnut Drive
St. Cloud, MN 56303
If you have any general questions or would like more information about giving, please contact the church office at 320.230.6700.